Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Alguien sabe algo de este wha?

Recommended Posts

Hola, les cuento que ligué esto de parte de un amigo pero lo único que sé es que italiano y funciona como wha-wha y pedal de volúmen, alguien lo conoce ó sabe algo de este bichito?

Les dejo una fotito


Y esto lo saqué de la página:


The Weeper is an electric guitar effect pedal that produces the Wah-Wah effect pedal. By pressing down on the pedal, the effect is either a wah or a volume control.


Dimensions 86 (W) x 198 (D) x 60 (H) mm.

Package 1

Packaging Carton

Controls Wah-Wah effect switch

Power Supply 9V battery not included

Adapter not included

Inputs Jack mono socket

Outputs Jack mono

Type Pedale WAH-WAH per chitarra / Wah-Wah pedal for guitar


Gracias y saludos.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...