Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Un amigo se quiere comprar este equipo para ensayar y usar en su casa. ¿Alguien sabe si este equipo trae footswitch o cual es el que hay que comprar por separado? Desde ya, muchas gracias a los que respondan y adjunto un link de Mercado Libre por si no les suena con el nombre. https://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/amplificador-fender-champion-series-40-combo-40w-negro-y-plata-220v/p/MLA6074211?pdp_filters=category:MLA3011#searchVariation=MLA6074211&position=1&type=product&tracking_id=b423036e-a4ea-402d-8f3f-de9eb35f07ad

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...