Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hola amigos, consulto porque he buscado por varios lados pero no logro dar con este tipo de luz testigo o indicador, es la misma que se utiliza en muchos Amplis valvulares y otros. Estoy con un proyecto para una pedalboard y necesito saber donde conseguir esta pieza. Les dejo una imagen de referencia. Muchas gracias



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...